Back to Top
Jinme Internal Electric Micro Motor
- The internal dental handpiece electric motor is an original Swiss brushless DC motor of which the running noise is as low as 45dB while the output torque is up to 3.5N.cm. (The largest torque of the famous brand in Japan is 3.4N.cm. And the torque of all others is 2.5N.cm.)
- The motor is equipped with built-in high luminance cool color LEDs of which the luminance can be up to 7000LUX. The luminance can be increased or reduced according to the practical requirements, so that the doctors can accomplish the treatment under the most suitable conditions.
- The internal electric motor has four connecting modes: 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 1:5. Motor with different speed ratios which can be matched with different handpieces. Thus, it can realize different functions and applications according to the customers' requirements.
- The LED digital screen display can show the speed in real time, so the speed can be controlled precisely. With the additional sensitive touch screen, you can accurately adjust the speed of the motor according to relative buttons on the control panel. So the product can be more intelligent and humanized (intuative).
- he American intelligent chip: the control box has a built-in contol chip developed in America and an intelligent power feedback program ensuring that the brushless motor gives continuous torque and applies more power as required when pressure is applied .The chip also has the complete self diagnosis ability to ensure perfect running of the motor.
- The built-in design: the water and static proof circuit board is installed in the treatment table. The motor can be precisely controlled via the control panel in real time and is easily attachable via the build in kit which includes all hardware.